About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
想要了解我很不容易哦! 我:我很好心的人,很善良,很爱弹钢琴,很相称谓钢琴老师,喜欢:听歌,弹琴,上网,看电视,去游玩,和朋友跑街。。。

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Had a fun day yesterday, but tired

Yesterday, me,Bi^^,Elissa, Michael,Clement,Nelson
After our ECA and Sejarah
we went to 1BORNEO to celebrate Elissa belated birthday,
we took 2 TAXI to 1Borneo... cause we have 6 ppl...
So me, Bi^^, Nelson 1 taxi
and Elissa, Michael, and Clement 1 taxi,
so each taxi was suppose to pay 25RM
but since 2 taxi so they give us 20RM for 1 taxi...
hehehe...
well we did complain about "SOMEONE"
when me and Bi^^ and Nelson we were talking about a girl who doesn't want to stay in CENTRE POINT...
Haizzz.... SEIN
make Bi^^ so angry...
But actually its her birthday so have to show respect.... so there will be no next time im sure of it
But we did had fun though... we went to eat KFC, hahaha....
actually we wanted to eat FISH & CO.
but thn very SEIN oh eat tht, so we went KFC to eat...
hehehe after that we went shopping, I went to the MICKEY shop, to check out I love the shoes man! it cost RM159, OMG oh! but atlease my Bi^^'s sister BF's sister is the SUPERVISOR ASSITANT of the shop! she can give us more discount, hehe... i might buy it but wait till i came back from my trip, hehe, thn we went to watch NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM2 it was nice u know!
But thn the whole ASAA skul will be going to watch a movie next WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY, so i wont be here... :(
So sad... hope they watch NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM2....
after tht we went to shop for cloths and keep on looking at SHOES,
thn we went to the arcade.... hehehe we played alot of things, very funnn ohhh....
hehehe thn after tht me,bi,elissa,clement sat a taxi back... we drop clement back home thn the 3 of us went back to church...
thn me and elissa, went to KARAMUNSING for COFFEE BEAN... hehehe....
tht's how my day was gone...

BYE
XOXO

No comments: