About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
想要了解我很不容易哦! 我:我很好心的人,很善良,很爱弹钢琴,很相称谓钢琴老师,喜欢:听歌,弹琴,上网,看电视,去游玩,和朋友跑街。。。

Friday, November 13, 2009

Piano Exam

I couldnt believe that it is all OVER!
It is really all about COMPASSIONATE, CONFIDENT, & FAITH
Well i learn my lesson, and now im just waiting for result to come out,
take 3 months for a result to come out!
I was nervous, when i got there,
we went quite early about 3:30pm
I actually start at 4:33pm
but thn when i got there they ask me to go in already!
i was like WHAT!
SO EARLY!
OMG!
Thn when i went inside, it was a GUY EXAMINER
never expected that....
so went in and said "GOOD AFTERNOON SIR"
then he ask me how are you?
then i said fine, thank you
then i started playing, the things he want me to play,
so scared ill make mistakes
Then after that the pieces,
i was so cared that i will really make alot of mistakes
but then not really,
only on the Technical works
so i think its okayy lar,
im not sure,
i feel free after the exam
cause its all over!
Thanks GOD!

No comments: