About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
想要了解我很不容易哦! 我:我很好心的人,很善良,很爱弹钢琴,很相称谓钢琴老师,喜欢:听歌,弹琴,上网,看电视,去游玩,和朋友跑街。。。

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hello November!

To know that November is a great month for me is because,
Holiday is here!
but thn at the same way that My PIANO EXAM is right in the corner!
aiks :S
i hope i pass!
and i hope i wont let my parents down!
and oso GOD!
well, well
my piano exam is on the NOV 13th
and my awards night is on the 20th
and my CHINA trip is on the 22nd!
OMG!
so many things going on!
Today 3rd NOV is out malay exam!
REALLY STRESS out!
two karangan!
ald like wann to die!
couldnt remeber anything, but manage to do both of it!
Nov 5th is the last exam for BM,
at the same time is my MUM'S BIRTHDAY!
OMG!
the present that i ordered is not here yet!
i haven pay yet!
aiks:S
hope can get it soon!
man.....

I know i haven been blogging, and i haven been online for a while!
was studying, and busy!
and doing work out @
today i started work out, outside my house the road side, running up and down
for 1 hour, ran about, 20 times,
just up and down, up and down!
well tired!
but thn it worth it!
and i dont want people to keep on calling me fat!
when im not!
-
My msn got prob, have to download it now!
well now just as usual, chatting wif WALTER, and checking on Facebook, and Blogging@
hmmmm.....
will blog when im free...
sorry =(

No comments: