About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
想要了解我很不容易哦! 我:我很好心的人,很善良,很爱弹钢琴,很相称谓钢琴老师,喜欢:听歌,弹琴,上网,看电视,去游玩,和朋友跑街。。。

Monday, September 28, 2009

Lunch at secret recipie....

Well, was late update, but it was just yesterday,
hmmm after church, me,lui,kuan,hao,andrew,sarah
went to warisan secret recipie for lunch,
ofcouze i BELANJA them lar....
my early birthday celebration wif them^^
hehehhe.... had great time wif them,
got pic, go to Sarah Vun's blog to see it....
lazy to put pic.... very tired orhhh....
well, after lunch sarah have to fetch andrew to Children cell,
thn so left me,lui,kuan,hao...
so we went to JUICE UP!
hehehehe me and lui order the drink that we love WALT swit
thn kuan order Banana something.... forgot le, but nice
so juice up Kuan BELANJA =P...
after that went to Kuan's house....
to take rest for a while be4 going to holimpic,
-
but only me an lui,
went thr, kaang,Nel,Alvin,Leon just woke up...
thier gang lar....
hahahaha funny though....
we went thr thn have nth to do so me and lui just sit down watch them
ply football, thn we suddenly lie down on the sofa.... like almost feel asleep
thn we went into kuan's room to sleep under the aircond,
so nice u know! outside was so HOT!
hahahhaa.... till they all ply game till forget the time....
thn me and lui keep shouting! HAO GO CHANGE!
he said okayy last last game! till ald 3:30pm orhhh....
hmmm they change le thn said wann to go drink yoyo wah! hahahah
so okayy lol go da pau....
thn went to holimpic lur...
atlease good weather orh! not raining!
hahhahhha....
nice they all plyed finish all finalled!
finally!
-
after that kuan fetch me home lur!,.... so tired!
have to rush to shower, thn go out dinner again! haizzz...

No comments: