About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
想要了解我很不容易哦! 我:我很好心的人,很善良,很爱弹钢琴,很相称谓钢琴老师,喜欢:听歌,弹琴,上网,看电视,去游玩,和朋友跑街。。。

Friday, December 11, 2009

Dinner again tonight!

Well, i dono whether i can online or not tonight.
Cause i have the Charity dinner at Tun fuad Seafood Restaurant.
almost whole family is going. so My cousin wants me to go!
so yeah, have to...
have to dress very nicely!
even though i have a broken leg!
wakakak....
Now just talk to Jing, J loh!
btw, J loh is coming back Tommorow!
but his only stoping at KK for transit, thn after that flying to Tawau
sad....
but he will find a day to come over!
So i wouldnt worry!
keke...
Christmas presents!
hahahaha....
still keep begging my dad for my new phone even though my phone is 10 months old...
but now my phone is just Sucks! cause it can off by itself,
and sometimes cant sent out msg,
and sometimes cant call out
and sometimes my friends cant call in!
Urrrrggghhhhh
so angry, aiks :S
just feel like throwing it on the ground!
Tommorow church.

No comments: