About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
想要了解我很不容易哦! 我:我很好心的人,很善良,很爱弹钢琴,很相称谓钢琴老师,喜欢:听歌,弹琴,上网,看电视,去游玩,和朋友跑街。。。

Friday, October 2, 2009

Buy again?!

Well, just came back from dinner!
at JUSCO!
ate NANDO'S,
after that went to VINCCI, to check out the shoes...
well its actually the same in KK,
so Nth special!
thn after that went to GIORDANO and i bought two new shirts which only cost
RM69.....
well....
its nice!
LOVE it!
MuacckkKXzzzZ....
Then after that went to the supermarket, to get some fruits....
thn went to MPH bookstore to see books,
i wanted to buy the book, SO CHEAP!
My Gosh!!!!
only RM36
and its cheaper thn KK!
My... mY...
well cant buy too much...
later my dad will complain....
cause my dad just bought me a new jacket from NIKE....
hahaha....
thn rush back home cause my brother's wanna come over for visit!
so have to meet them!
=)
tmr maybe will go shopping day!
cause tmr nite my parents have to go WEDDING dinner...
so will be following my brothers whole day long!
so its SHOPPING time!
They ALL owe me BIRTHDAY PRESENT!
wakakakkakaa.....
-
I am so going to tell them what to buy!
hahaha.... =P
not that bad larrrr....
will be kind,
later ar, too expensive my DAD & MUM will complain me instead of them!
kekeke----~~~~
well, ill blog more later....
now go eat fruits....
hehhee

No comments: