About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
想要了解我很不容易哦! 我:我很好心的人,很善良,很爱弹钢琴,很相称谓钢琴老师,喜欢:听歌,弹琴,上网,看电视,去游玩,和朋友跑街。。。

Monday, October 19, 2009

Thanks@JACK!

To my DEar Brother Jack:

Thank you for accompanying me fot the past 1year and 10months.
Thank you for all the comfort when i'm down.
Thank you for telling me what is good & bad, & also the truth about the past 4 months.
Also to do the right thing...
You have done so many nic, sweet, great things to me =)
i'm happy to know that your not only my friend, but also my best buddy & brother!
Just sometimes WE will really do miss you, in that case we should all just keep in contact!
GO! hAPPY! FReedom@
I will support you till the end! No matter what happends, just加油!
Last words to tell you!

I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT JACK'S STUFF!


2 comments:

Jack's Stuff said...

I am so touched, Nat. :'(

ŋäťäłΐє said...

hahaha glad u are!
cause i ald miss u so much!
aiks:S