About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
想要了解我很不容易哦! 我:我很好心的人,很善良,很爱弹钢琴,很相称谓钢琴老师,喜欢:听歌,弹琴,上网,看电视,去游玩,和朋友跑街。。。

Friday, June 12, 2009

Boring Holiday leh!

Hmmmm....
Unlike Sarah's holiday
I cant go else where even though its my school holiday,
haizzz....
only went out once with my bi
thats all...
rest of the day stay at home,
haizzz sein ohhhh......


I heard my cousin say might be going to Taipei, Taiwan!
I was like WOW!
we just came back from HK and Macau!
And now planning to go Taipei, Taiwan!
that incredible!!!!
welll i love to go!!!!
But I wish i can go with my friends instead!

Haizzz
I have more funnn with my friends more than my family!
I mean if go out if country!
but still,
I just miss my friends so much!

Well,
SAID that want to go EUROPE!
That will be when i grow up,
own my own money,
should go with my love one....
that is more intersting.....

Buttt still....
I miss my friends so badly!!!!!
Arrrhhhh....
My performance is coming up soon!
YEAHHHH!!!! =)

Will be BUSY PRACTICING!!!!!!

Piano EXAM too!!!!! oh nooooooooo =O

Hahahahahaha.......

after all these things only can relax.....

Next year need to be even more busy because of SPM!!!!!!!!!

OMG ohhhh!!!!!!!!

Haizzzz............

SSSSEEEEEIIIINNNNNN..........

Unlike Lui and Sarah GET TO GO farther than malaysia!!!!!!

Haizzzzz.......
dunno wat to do at home.
everyday,
sleep,online,Watch tv!!!

haizzz.....
hope Sarah and lui having funnn la....

No comments: