About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
想要了解我很不容易哦! 我:我很好心的人,很善良,很爱弹钢琴,很相称谓钢琴老师,喜欢:听歌,弹琴,上网,看电视,去游玩,和朋友跑街。。。

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Had a great day, yesterday

Yesterday i wanted to online but then,my line just so SUCKS!!!!!
Well, 2day line is good
I just want to say that,
Yesterday i went out the whole day with my BI...
and its only the 2 of us...
well we watch 2 movies MONSTER VS ALLIENS & TERMINATOR....
hehehe quite nice...
i like the MONSTER VS ALLIENS
its funny...
thn we went to GIORDANO to look at COUPLE cloths...
they are nice and cheap...
1 for RM39.90 2 for RM50.00
cheap rite?

But i dint buy.... din see the ones i like most...
Well... after that
we went to find his sister and her BF,
they were buying cloths at NIKE.... hahahaha
well,
they were nice...
i said HI to them they smile at me.... and oso say HI to me.... =)
after they bought thier cloths we went to MC DONALD to eat, cause me and BI din eat lunch so we were hungry at all timesss.... MUHAHAHAHA.... =P
after MC DONALD his sister went to buy YOYO to drink.... we all very full liao.... hahahaha
but we still drink.... =P
wakakakaka..... thn after that they fetch me and bi to dance class but we were abit late =P....
hehehehe....
but thn teacher dint mind only 2 SOPO standing outside of the door don want to go in and start... haizzzz....
wasted oh the time....
thn after that i was so tireddd.... =O
want to sleep half way of dancing,
we were dancing APOLOGIZE that song .... hahahhaa its nice XD


Then when i came back home i was so tired i went to bath,
then after that eat dinner,
practice piano for 1 and half hour,
went into my room read a book called P.S I LOVE YOU
My cousin bought it for me in HK bookstore,
that is nice though i like it....
well still reading it.... hahahhaa
chapter 7 liao....
wakakaka =P

After that talk on the phone,
then i watch tv till 11pm
hahahaha.... thats how my day has gone....

WELL,.......
2day i just stayed at home whole day, watch tv, sleep, and now online
ltr watch tv,
waiting my mum to finish her korean movie... its called THANK YOU....
but its interesting
its talking about a young girl,....
hahahhaha

just blog some things...
nth to blog about though
i just wish to start skul soon,

and i hope Sarah is doing okay....
miss her liao...
Lui oso....
how u doin oh lui?
got ur present liao....
faster came back k?

XOXO
bye bye =P

No comments: