About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
想要了解我很不容易哦! 我:我很好心的人,很善良,很爱弹钢琴,很相称谓钢琴老师,喜欢:听歌,弹琴,上网,看电视,去游玩,和朋友跑街。。。

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So TIRED, SICK man!

Arrrhhhh,
Im SICK oh!
I cant believe it,
I just came back and im sick!
Hmmmm,
i went to dance practice for the BIG SHOW!
-
Our DANCE DELIGHT will be on the
27th of JUNE
-
We all haivng lots of practice...
need lots of work....
hahhaha...
i am dancing as DOWN BEAT,
so i only in 1 part of all the dance...
-
Our dance is called ON THE STREET...
still working hard....
-
just got the first practice 2day,
but abit tired,
atlease 2day i get to see bi ohhh...
wakakakaka,,,,
his hair so nice...
-
Im chatting with Nelson and Michael now
Nelson show me his hair,
and its so nice oh....
hahahaha,,,,
bi's 1 is oso very nice....
-
i wan to see Chu king de ohhhh....
see he straighthen nice or not ohhh
-
Haizzz....
I want to straighten my hair ohhhh.....
but not sure yet....
wakakakkaa....
-
cant wait to go sutera....
but not sure yet ohhhh....
haizzz....
i want to go out....!
with my dear friends.....
-
I miss them so much.....
i talk to them since when i came back....
they got so much things to tell me...
hehehehe---
-
Well,
2day i slept the whole day liao...
now still got energy la....
lolx, why am i keep on puting (...) ?
hmmmm weird oh me,,,
-
Blurrrr, out.....

No comments: