About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
想要了解我很不容易哦! 我:我很好心的人,很善良,很爱弹钢琴,很相称谓钢琴老师,喜欢:听歌,弹琴,上网,看电视,去游玩,和朋友跑街。。。

Friday, June 26, 2009

P.S. I LOVE YOU

P.S. I LOVE YOU
is a very strong word to all those couples...
I LOVE YOU
is the most important word that I can say
to my dear's
and oso to my love one....
-
Isnt it hard,
just to say a simple word
just 3 words
I LOVE YOU!
But i know that its hard for some of us to have relationship
and i know that really hard to let go what you had
-
Well to start it back to your normal life just think of happiness
and dont think of sad stuff...
think of the future
-
Sa: You better came back ohhh,
I got alot of things to tell u nehh~
dont forget about me kea?

Rach:Thx for believing me now...
I can help you whenever you need my help... ;)

Lui: Welcome back! miss you alot neh back here!
thx for telling me alot of stuff!
i really understand liao...

Soph: Thx for telling all the understanding and helping me out!

Only one thing to tell my love one
is I really really love you
no matter what

♥P.S. I LOVE YOU♥

No comments: