About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
想要了解我很不容易哦! 我:我很好心的人,很善良,很爱弹钢琴,很相称谓钢琴老师,喜欢:听歌,弹琴,上网,看电视,去游玩,和朋友跑街。。。

Friday, June 19, 2009

worst day ever!

I was all alone 2day...
i have nth to say
i really am hurt rite now
i don feel like talking to anyone
i feel like im useless
i feel like im the one who did something wrong
i feel that im the one who dosent noe wat to do when im wrong
i feel that im being use!
but for sure i noe only one thing i love him so much!
i dont want to think about anyone else!
i just want to be wif him forever!
now is my time to concentrate on my piano
and he needs to concentrate on his studies...

i want to be more with him
and to understand more about wat he really want me to do for him
i really am worried
i really am
i just wish to hug him and not let him go
i just really HATE holiday!
i hate myself!
i really do!

2day its just about me
i have nth to say with my day!
i really regret

but i never regret being with him
cause i really found the one i really love so much
and he never regret being with me,
he really do love me
just that we need time to do in our own things

i have to concentrate on my piano exam coming on october
and SPM is end of November
after that thenonly can be back to normal...

Do u even think that i can concentrate
if his not with me...
its very hard for me ohhhh....
anyway im at Synergy now
having dance at 3pm

gtg
bye
xoxo

4 comments:

Micz_micz said...

Hey....Don't think so much right now.... Just remember what we told you the other day...haha...You already have guys lining up for you....wakakakakaka....

ŋäťäłΐє said...

hahahaha
micz
thx alot...
but thn its very hard lehhh
if u say alot of guys lining up for me
i dont want oh
i want him only ohhhh

Micz_micz said...

Haha...I know...I'm just kidding only about that part...haha...Stay strong ^^ I'm always here to support you if you want :)

ŋäťäłΐє said...

hahaha yea i noe u was just kidding =P
well ofcouze i want you to support me larrr~
hehehe^^
thx for caring me so much^^

very much!