About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
想要了解我很不容易哦! 我:我很好心的人,很善良,很爱弹钢琴,很相称谓钢琴老师,喜欢:听歌,弹琴,上网,看电视,去游玩,和朋友跑街。。。

Friday, July 3, 2009

Sorry Late update!

Sorry, was too busy so dint update,
1st: i was preparing for my DANCE DELIGHT PERFORMANCE
its 2mr,
yesterday i wanted to update
came back around 10pm,
too late =(
was reheasel for 2mr,
5:30pm till 9pm!
isnt that a long practice....
=P
Vui Xing was abit MAD....
but thn after a while he was okay...
trying to do our best....
TIMING is very important guys!!!!
-
2mr having reheasel at 2pm till 3:30pm
thn rest having lunch thn continue
4pm till 5:30pm
after that having dinner thn getting ready
thn get dress thn have to START the SHOW!
-
after everything,
Vui Xing is bringing us to eat!!!
YEAHHHH!!!!
hehehe....
-
Practice, practice, and practice some more....
its going to be the best DANCE DELIGHT 2009 ever!
pls came and watch....
its start at 7:30pm till 9pm
-
I can believe that 2day Vui Xing is very busy
setting up the stage at FOO CHOW ASSOCIATE HALL!
all the lights, speakers, the floor(rubber), and more
-
I promise myself not to online for 5 months and 27 days...
but I update for 2day...
so i wont want to keep on facing my room all day longggg....
well,
school started....
-
nothing very special, only got new teachers only....
Lots of work need to do!
must keep up the good work!
Study hard!
after performance i need to more focus on PIANO EXAM already!
coming up event for me!

gtg lurrr~
have to sleep early ohhh ;)
2mr got busy day...
unlike can go out to watch movie!
BOOHOOOOO =(
nite=)

No comments: