About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
想要了解我很不容易哦! 我:我很好心的人,很善良,很爱弹钢琴,很相称谓钢琴老师,喜欢:听歌,弹琴,上网,看电视,去游玩,和朋友跑街。。。

Sunday, April 12, 2009

feel lonely,left out maybe by my darlings...

Darlings i just want to ask u guys something just talk about 2day...
Do u guys, errrmmm... don like me now? or just want to ignorr me? or don like me as a darling...
just to tell u guys... that i really appriciate wat u guys done to me...
Darling Rach, Sorry about last nite on the sms i was sick and tired so i was sleeping and u sms me so i get headache, fustrated... sorry if i did say something unpleasing to u...
If u guys don like me just tell me...
i wont mind...
I just don't want anything happend...
Cause i always trust u guys...
But look is like everything changes is not like the last time how we talk to each other, how we act
its diffrent now!
Sorry if i did do something wrong...
Please forgive me...

PS: sorry darlings... Im just feeling no mood....

4 comments:

Rachael Mia said...

Haiyooo. u're thinking too much. :(

it's nothing de.

but, we have to talk.
hehehe.

love u.
xx

ŋäťäłΐє said...

hmmm talk about wat rach? just tell me k...

Rachael Mia said...

i will tell u but do not get offended or cry. see u on sunday.

ŋäťäłΐє said...

come on! rach if u don wan me to cry or offend just tell me through here! i don wan to throw my face in church! and also to my dad!