About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
想要了解我很不容易哦! 我:我很好心的人,很善良,很爱弹钢琴,很相称谓钢琴老师,喜欢:听歌,弹琴,上网,看电视,去游玩,和朋友跑街。。。

Saturday, April 4, 2009

One thing about my friends...

first i think ill just say my gang first...
1.Elissa: She's a kind,friendly,loving, cute,smart girl...She's my Best friend too... well when im down,sad,angry she will comfort me and say:"It's okay we will be with you don't cry" That's a real true friend of mine...
2.Jeson:This guy is very very special to me... his my friend but also myBF^^ He always care for me, i love him cause he really love so much and care for me im hurt or anything he will noe and ill make cake, sandwhich for him and bring it to school for him to eat well... is how my life is with him.
3.Clement:Well his fun,funny,kind, sometimes he act very very dramatic...well he also comfort me when i have big problems he will give me ideas... and teach me cause his quite smart... noe how to do work more, high quallity... well...
4.Sophia: She is one of my best friend too but at school not always wanna talk cause she got her own friends too but we still think that she is our best friend no matter what la... this is some kind of friends i got...
(Still got more)
Ill show u my photos...
Now for...
5.Sarah: she is the best friends that i ever had... she love me like a sister... comfort me when im down too... when she got problems she will find me too... I love her the best... there is too much to explain about her she's sweet... lovely... mature enough....
6.Lui:She is just younger than me,but thn she look so mature.... kind, friendly, Loving and she always comfort me when im crying and say not to say those stupid things when im crying...
7.Rach: She is my dear but she is not in my skul so dont really see her much so she oso comforting ppl, like to act crazy all the time, but she is funny...
pic...

8.Michael Muin: Well his a good friend of mine... he always make fun of ppl, he is kinda a crazy guy, but his funny,active, seriousely cool and a great friend... but sad i don have a pic of him though... maybe next time ill show u guys who is michael... his special....

No comments: