About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
想要了解我很不容易哦! 我:我很好心的人,很善良,很爱弹钢琴,很相称谓钢琴老师,喜欢:听歌,弹琴,上网,看电视,去游玩,和朋友跑街。。。

Friday, April 10, 2009

OMG!

Oh my...
I though it was the end of the world...
-
You know what happend just now?
-
well,
just now at my uncle house i online is quite well,
after few hours later...
it just suddenly happend,
it suddenly open so many WINDOWS INTERNET EXPLORER....
I was like WHAT!
I can't believe it!
I was shock and it keep on opening it like so many times...
i cant stop it!
than my dad say off the whole computer...
so i did
when i reopen it again
it went black out!
I was OMG!
-
I was so scared that i can't use my laptop for the whole year!
Than my dad say bring home than redo the whole thing...
I almost wanna cry...
but than i PRAYED to GOD!
ask him to heal the computer...
-
Miricale do happends you know?
it really worked...
i was like YAY!
I can use it back finally
next time i wont do any stupid stuff again
the whole rest of my life!
-
Ill be very carefull next time...
-
PS: You must Love your COMPUTER... even though its old or new!

No comments: