About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
想要了解我很不容易哦! 我:我很好心的人,很善良,很爱弹钢琴,很相称谓钢琴老师,喜欢:听歌,弹琴,上网,看电视,去游玩,和朋友跑街。。。

Friday, July 10, 2009

Awfulll!!!!!!!!

Hey, I did promise not to online,
but since i have nothing to do,
my dad let me online,
ltr i have to watch my movie...
not finish yet neh...
-
2mr, after ECA going out with Michael, Elissa
to 1BORNEO!
yeahhh!!!!
-
Hmmm, only 3 of us =(
I dont want to be alone neh....
I miss my LOVE one!
miss going out with him!
-
I became LIGHT BULB!
Better not do anything MICHAEL!
-
Now i left 5 months and 18 days!
time really flies!
WOW!
my piano exam is up!
-
Hey, Im still sick
like really sick
I just wish tat HE still can care for me even im sick
I miss HIM so badly!
miss him taking care of me!
Promise me?
tat you will still be by my side?
-
I decided to wait...

No comments: