About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
想要了解我很不容易哦! 我:我很好心的人,很善良,很爱弹钢琴,很相称谓钢琴老师,喜欢:听歌,弹琴,上网,看电视,去游玩,和朋友跑街。。。

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Yesterday be4 youth^^

Guess what!
went out with Jack & Vincent...
go yam cha...
at Karamunsing....
was suppose to meet by 5:30pm
but i late a lil bit only marrr...
when i reach at church,
I keep on calling JACK & VINCENT!
wahliao!
i called Jack 6 times man!
no answer
I called Vincent 7 times!
No answer either!
guess whr they went??!
They went to PLAY GAME!!!! =.="
-
Haiyooo...
let me wait at church so LOONNGGG!
Haizzzz....
keep calling them u know!
Damn larrr...
hahahaha guys dont worry not scolding u guys^^
atlease i was happy tat we went to yam cha....
-
We went to karamunsing,
keep finding PARKING!
sooo Harddd to find u noe....
hahaha
-
so me and Vincent went down first
i went to buy KINDER BUENO!
thn i ask vincent to help me buy relode!
hahahahaha....
thn belanja them COFFEE BEAN!
wakkakak...
-
next week JACK'S turn!
he said going to bring us to WARISAN
for BIG APPLE DOUGNUT!
YAY!
hahahaha....
still waiting to pass the week again!
hehehhee^^

No comments: