About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
想要了解我很不容易哦! 我:我很好心的人,很善良,很爱弹钢琴,很相称谓钢琴老师,喜欢:听歌,弹琴,上网,看电视,去游玩,和朋友跑街。。。

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sucess in PERFORMANCE!

Sorry, couldnt post blog yesterday,
came back quite late...
and was extraaaa TIREDDD!
whole afternoon having reheasel!!!!
only have about 10min break!
thn have to continue....
But thanks for our BOSSSSS, SKYLER Liew Vui Hin!
His the best teacher!
to teach us so many things,
and oso put alot of hard work on the performance!
-
Well, yesterday's performance was great
nothing went wrong but only the song got abit of prob.... =.=
open the wrong song....
(Vui Xing =.=")
hmmm, but everything went well...
so many ppl went yesterday...
I want to thank's my Aunt and my cousin's would came to see my performance
and oso want to thank SOPHIA & LUI
to came and watch....
thx alot.... =)
-
TIME FLIES!
so quick!
cant believe our performance just ends like that!
WE all miss the performance!
especially the fun times!!!!
-
After the PERFORMANCE,
some of us go to APIAPI CENTER, MC DONALD to eat!!!!
hahahaha.... =P
suppose to be Vui Xing who belanja us all de!
but end up we buy our own!
hehehehe....
who ask Vui XIng to came late!
=P
-
but had funnn...
with the RE-UP CREW together to laugh "HAHAHAHAHA"
to talk "CHIT-CHAT"
and show pictures from the performance....
ill show u some of my friends that im really close too...
i have take a pic with MY TEACHER yettt...
when class restart ill surely take pic wif him be4 he goes....
(to AUSTRALIA =( wanna cry liao!)

-
Well yesterday we all went out till about 11pm U know!!!!
"HAHAHAHA"
but had funnnnn =)
HERE are some pictures:

Summer and me, like my JIE JIE ohhh

Me and Oliver! takes good care of me when im sad

Me and Michelle! hehehe, she makes me happy too =)

Me and Kelly! nice rite?

This how i wear for the performance!

MORE pic coming up when i get them from Vui Xing!

2 comments:

Skyler said...

now u know im good lol

ŋäťäłΐє said...

hahahahahaha ofcouze ur good larrrrr!!!!!!!!!