About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
想要了解我很不容易哦! 我:我很好心的人,很善良,很爱弹钢琴,很相称谓钢琴老师,喜欢:听歌,弹琴,上网,看电视,去游玩,和朋友跑街。。。

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sick! Tired!

Today dint get to go to school,
was sick, plus tired....
went to school yesterday,
saw sarah... =)
so happy to see her back!
got my pressie ^^
nice oh
thankx sarah....
-
well, today slept almost the whole day,
today woke up i watch a korean movie called
"Full House"
by Rain
-
hehehe....
but so nice to watch
after lunch went back to sleep cause ate medicine
thn feel asleep
-
this morning i called Mdm Shaw
to tell her that im sick,
she was in mentoring group,
and she ask me a funny question,
"Are you really sick? You don't sound sick to me!"
thn all my mentoring group friends laugh
thn i say:
"I really am sick and im not faking =)"
but thn they say they will pray for me
to get well soon to go back to skul 2mr
but now i dont feel like going back to skul 2mr
cause i have so sickness like
so called:
"DEPRESSION"
OMG!
-
well, i just dont have the mood lehhhh
no matter what i wont forgive my own self
cause i feel that im the one who is wrong!
-
Haizzz...
Now having dinner at my cousin house
saw my COUSIN im so happy to see her!
and my lil nephew
PATRICK!!!
So cute man him!
hahahahah...
he smiles =)
-
my face really is pale!
dont want to go to skul ;(
i just hate myself now!
darn!
-
gtg lur....
cousin needs to use comp!

No comments: