About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
想要了解我很不容易哦! 我:我很好心的人,很善良,很爱弹钢琴,很相称谓钢琴老师,喜欢:听歌,弹琴,上网,看电视,去游玩,和朋友跑街。。。

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sick for 2 days!

Well today i went to school,
But thn after break i felt unwell
so i called my mum,
so i went home
-
Well, really am HOT!
as in sick HOT!
Haizzz...
came back home ate lunch,
thn ate medecine,
thn went to bed at 12pm,
woke up at 5pm!
OMG!
-
Dint know i sleep so long nehh~
hehhe...
Just now i called Vui Xing,
whether he want to go out neh~
next sunday =P
-
hahaha,
u know what he said?
"OFCOUZE FREE! EVEN FREE!"
I ask him why?
he said that
"CAUSE MY BROTHER CAME BACK!"
thn he laugh HAHAHAHAHAHA =P
i was like OKAY! =.=
-
So i ask
Summer, Michelle, Stefan, Kenneth, Xiao John, Oliver
Michelle say OKIE,
Stefan said OKAY,
Xiao John said MAYBE =.=,
Waiting for the rest to tell me the answer....
hehehhee....
-
cant wait to go out wif the crew's lehhh =P
wakakakak....
SICK oso can GO OUT!
hahahaha,
IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!
-
Vui Xing don't go ehhh!!!
I cry de oh!
I angry de oh! ;@
yerrrrrr.....
No funnn tooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Haizzz going to miss u lehhh!!!!
ltr i sick even worst ohhh!!!!
-
ehhh, not yet take pic wif u yet nehhh!
hahahaha....
eh yea horrrr...
wanna take DA TOU TIE ma?
hahahhaha....
Vui xing find me ehhh!
boring ohhh....
sick tiam...
no one AN WEI oh!

No comments: